cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Maria_S
Joining in
  • Hi. I have an order with you guys. I have been trying to leave a note to ask for this order to be delivered towards the end of the day, between 5 and 6 pm, buy I can't seem to find an option to do this. Can you help?

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

cannot be done afaik - well not via VM - they use Yodel who may give you advance warning of delivery - so you may be able to change it on their site - or if you have a tracking number you should be able to advise a safe place to leave it

Tony.
Sacked VIP

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi between virgin and yodel just be grateful if it turns up, don't try and alter anything. Regards Micky

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Maria_S

Thanks for posting your delivery query via the forums, we appreciate you raising this with us.

We aren't able to specify a delivery slot with Yodel I'm afraid, once it leaves our warehouse we have no control over the parcel/order and it is dependent on where the order sites in the drivers run as to when it get's delivered. You can try contacting Yodel if you have received the tracking information via email and they may be able to update this.

Rob