cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Gavinhall86
Joining in

Hi, I am switching from BT to Virgin Broadband. When ordering my package I was advised to have the kit delivered a few days early in case of any delays. So we opted for Tuesday 30th of November ready for activation today Friday 3rd. On Monday evening I received a text to say “We'll be in touch tomorrow with your 2-hour slot. Get set up at virginmedia.com/bbph. Not in? No worries:Yodel will leave a card explaining how to reschedule” and then have not heard anything since. I thought I’d give it a day or two, but still nothing and my BT service has been disconnected today. As I work from home I am getting a tad bit worried. I can’t get seem to get through to anyone at Virgin or Yodel. Is this delay normal and do I just have to keep waiting?

3 REPLIES 3

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Gavinhall86,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that there is a delay with your parcel, have you checked where it is with your tracking number? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

After a week of waiting and 3 delivery dates with no sign of anything. I drove to the Yodel depot and requested the parcel myself.

Hi Gavinhall86, 

Thanks for coming back to us with an update on this. 

We're sorry to hear that you've had to go and get the parcel yourself although I am glad you finally have it. 

We will pass on the feedback to the relevant teams so we can look at improving things for next time. 

If you have any further issues, pop back to us here and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs