Menu
Shell29
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Delivery

Hi I got a message from yodel that they would be in contact with a 2 hour window that was supposed to be yesterday I've had no contact don't have a tracking number nothing I'm awaiting the new hub 4 box is there anything you can do your end thank you

0 Kudos
badwolfe
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delivery

What time did you receive the email? I'm expecting my hub to be delivered tomorrow but haven't received an email about it yet. Needs to be delivered tomorrow because engineer is coming on 20th to refit a wall box and will need the equipment to test it

0 Kudos
Shell29
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I got a text Sunday night 19.21pm saying they will be in touch tomorrow with a 2 hour delivery window.... yet here we are dinner time Tuesday with nothing else but that text

0 Kudos
badwolfe
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Might be worth ringing Yodel and giving them your address details. They should be able to track a parcel from that. i used to work for Yodel and they can track from just an address

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shell29, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your scheduled quickstart Hub. 

Checking the account it looks as though this is slightly more complicated that the usual. In order to discuss things, I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Shell29
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well it turns out it was cancelled have no clue why it would be cancelled when I'm not moving home till 27th I get disconnected on 26th but for some reason even though I'm still active at my delivery address from 17th (delivery date) right up to 26th shouldn't have been any reason to cancel the hub 4 if I've still got active service

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shell29, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. I have just sent you a second one so we can look in to this for you fully 🙂

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Shell29, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

The Hub that gets delivered will be one that is compatible with your speed level of broadband. It will depend on stock levels in the area and whether a Hub 4 is available. 

Let us know how the move goes and if there is anything else we can do to help. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos