cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery tomorrow? No tracking? Worried!

bethcat
Joining in

Hi, I am due to have the QuickStart pack delivered tomorrow. 

I still have no tracking information, I spoke to support many times over the last 2 weeks and they kept reassuring me it’ll happen. 

I phoned up today at around 11:30 and the person first said - oh there’s a delay on yodel - it’ll be Monday. I said that’s not good enough I’ve been asking for weeks and I’m working from home on Monday. 

they put me on hold but then came back and said they’d put it through to be delivered tomorrow - 8-6. And I asked them for some kind of confirmation email - But I still have no tracking information and no emails. 

can anyone advise or get the tracking information for me please? I’ve still got this feeling it won’t turn up tomorrow which would be unacceptable. 

3 REPLIES 3

bethcat
Joining in

Phoned again and after some wrangling, managed to get a tracking number. It hasn’t currently left virgin and I’m on hold while the pre install team looks at it- hopefully it’s ok a next day service. 

Got a tracking number that as of this minute shows as with virgin. I don’t know if that will be next day - so it will update overnight. 

the woman on the phone said she’d look into it and call me back. 

as I’m sure you can guess - she hasn’t. 

Kit arrived today. Though it seems as though it wouldn’t have if I hadn’t been proactive and chased it. 

great speed. Not the best customer service.