cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery today but not info received

HMB42
On our wavelength

Phoned by Customer Services Wednesday 28th and offered free upgrade to Hub 3.0 with self installation.   Agreed to upgrade and received text confirmation. Checked account online and order is showing there with delivery by yodel today Sat 28th between 8am and 6pm but have received nothing from Yodel with tracking info.  Message on account says with them already and will receive information but it has been saying this since order appeared on account. With no info from Yodel will I receive order today?  I'm not convinced at the moment especially after reading other posts on here.  Please advise what I can do to see what is happening with my order and how I can get hold of  a tracking number.  Thanks.  HMB42

13 REPLIES 13

HMB42
On our wavelength

Hi PDVS,

Glad to hear your Ebay delivery turned up.  Sorry to hear about your Hub issues.  Have Virgin managed to solve the issue yet.  Mine worked out of the box, but it was a straight swap from old to new.

Hi HMB42,
Thanks for asking but no, couldn't get working. I expected mine to simply plug in & start working as I only left for a year. Nothing changed to my connection so I suspect the hub was broken.

Long story short is I cancelled the contract before it even started as I kept getting the runaround & would be left without broadband while they booked an engineer to come.

As it stands right now I have had 4 unknown calls from the same number this morning and a quick search online indicated it may be VM - not leaving me a message on it & I never answer unknowns, especially from mobile phones.

I'll try again next year maybe because then I know I'll have to book an engineer to instal it to make certain it works there & then. As long as they don't try to sneak in some undisclosed hidden charges like they did this time.

Thanks.

Hi PDVS,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I have been able to find your account with the details we have for you, have we advised why the services didn't work, sometime when an account is cancelled it can be hard disconnected from the cabinet to make space for another customer, we would need a manned conversion to check this which is a free service.

Regards

Paul.

helendarack
Joining in

If I were you, I would immediately start writing to their support service, as they must provide you with information about the location of your order if it does not arrive at you within the time agreed in advance. I often encountered this before I found the china post ems tracking service, and I can already track my goods myself. My friends also started using it and are very happy with this feature. I think that such a service should be in all companies for the delivery of goods since this is the only way the client is calm about the fact that he was not deceived and his goods will come to him in good health and maturity, even if not on time