cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery charge?

Nickmehubcaps
Joining in

I have just been onto customer support as my hub is not working (totally dead no WiFi signal cant get into settings via LAN) I was told that they can send me out a new router but there would be a £25 charge. Is this correct? as I dont see why I should have to pay to replace faulty equipment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Equipment that has totally failed should be replaced FOC if you are not to blame for its failure. I was under the impression that, of late, VM was insisting on sending out technicians to swap failed hubs. Sounds like the fix for your issue might have been mangled by VM's telephone support.

A VM forum team member should reply here within a day or two to advise.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Equipment that has totally failed should be replaced FOC if you are not to blame for its failure. I was under the impression that, of late, VM was insisting on sending out technicians to swap failed hubs. Sounds like the fix for your issue might have been mangled by VM's telephone support.

A VM forum team member should reply here within a day or two to advise.

Just had a call from Tech support spoke to a very helpful gentleman called Kadeem who is getting a new router sent out tomorrow FOC big thumbs up for excellent service Virgin