cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery and query on contract

JaneG1
Tuning in

We were expecting our new tv/broadbandpackage yesterday but sadly it still hasn't arrived.  We have raised a complaint for this as we have heard nothing from Yodel - no 2 hour time slot - no tracking number - no communications from Virgin about the late delivery!!!

I don't have the time or energy to go through Virgin chat/WhatsApp especially after the time lost trying to deal with our services last week.

When we were offered another tv/broadband package we asked if our 2 additional boxes were included and was told yes they were (have confirmation of this on Whatsapp) so expect them to be included in the price given. However, upon checking the new contract I am not so sure this has happened. Can someone at VM please check that we do indeed have 2 ADDITIONAL BOXES included in our pack and where on earth is our package??

3 REPLIES 3

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JaneG1

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community. 

I am sorry to hear about the delay with the delivery.

Has this arrived since posting?

Please pop me a reply when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All resolved now, thank you

Hi JaneG1, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community and confirming things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care and enjoy your day. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs