cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed delivery

maubarreira88
Tuning in

Hello.

I ordered a broadband package to my house a few days ago and since then just got a text saying the delivery will be done at 12th December. Is that something wrong with the Virgin Media deliveries? I ordered 26th November and work from home. On the website they are promising deliver in the next business day, so doesn’t makes sense for me delivering my order more than 15 days later. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Portery
Fibre optic

They only send eq on the activation date so your activation date will be the 12th

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Portery
Fibre optic

They only send eq on the activation date so your activation date will be the 12th

So am I supposed to receive equipment and the technician at the same day, isn’t? Asking this cause my friend lives in an apartment and they sent him the equipment first and then the technician came a few days later. 

Thanks for your help so far 

If you have a tech booked they would have the equipment. Do you have the isolation box in the apt it will be a white box with virgin media , ntl of telewest. If you don’t have that in property the tech will install that and all the equipment 

I have a few cables in the living room (I moved to a house). I made a research and found out one of these cables belongs to the fibre one, other two are phone and tv. 
I’ll wait for 12th December. Thanks for clarifying this for me!!

Hi maubarreira88,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, we are sorry to see your equipment wasnn't being delivered as quick as you was led to believe and that this will effect you working from home.

I wasn't able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you however will be more than happy to have a look and make sure everything is set up correctly, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

I already answered!! Thank you

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi maubarreira88,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, sorry didn't realise you were VM Ireland, you can find out more around reaching out for help here, you can also reach out Via Twitter  @VirginMediaIE.

Regards

Paul.