Menu
MuzzYunus
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Delayed Installation

Really Bad customer service. Waiting for 4+ weeks to have the services available despite giving Virgin Media 2 months notice of when I want the services to go live.

Contacted the Complaints team, Received an email to say they tried to contact me but they never did. Waiting for a call from the manager and for an update - nothing what so ever.

Contacted the pre-installation team who have done nothing to help despite me requesting that my installation is urgently done, all I am being told is to wait as the construction team has not updated the request. When I chased today, I was forced to cancel my contract with Virgin Media - how worse and bad can you get.

The service has gone from amazing many years ago to a below-par service now. Would not be recommending Virgin Media to anyone. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Delayed Installation

Hi MuzzYunus,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this experience and that you are leaving us.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
MuzzYunus
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Who said i left Virgin Media. I'm giving you some feedback to tell you how much stress and headache customers have to go through with certain teams. I am requesting an update

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Your post states you were forced to cancel your contract, this would indicate you're leaving us?

kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MuzzYunus
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No i didnt cancel as i put my foot dowm against all the customer service reps that have been useless, they couldnt put their foot down for their customers. You've shown and proven how low and bad the service at virgin media is. All you've said is sorry to see you leave.

You have not bothered to see whathas gone on etc etc. 

I called the construction tesm who hsve confirmes thst they are awaiting information form the pre installation team who need to contact the fields. So for the past 4 weeks i have been lied to. 

Shockinh very shocking

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As your original post states you've cancelled, this would lead me as a colleague to believe you have indeed cancelled the account for which I was very sorry to see you go.

Construction does have a minimum timescale of 6-8 weeks. Hopefully this is all resolved sooner for you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos