Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delayed Installation 5 months

Our registered charity has been waiting for VMB to install since June, we put our order in Jun 2020 and i received 4 dates for install which all didnt go ahead due to the same reply, work permit not approved or awaiting approval for works! How ridiculous i have even taken this issue to the MD and escalated many times however nothing! For such a famous provider their customer service is atrocious! 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed Installation 5 months

Go with another provider, it will be quicker and less hassle in the long run.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To be fair, they can't do anything if they can't install the cable! 

and if you don't have the cable already they need approval from the local council to dig up the pavement/road, and approval from the landlord to connect the cable to the property. 

If you already have a BT phone line, then I'd use them as your provider. It'll be easier!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

As a side note if you are talking about Virginmedia Business then I am afraid you have come to the wrong place as this forum is for Virginmedia Residential, the contact option for business support are https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help-and-advice/get-in-touch/contact-us they would be best people to help you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos