cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay after delay. Seems such a common story for VM

KevinMoore88
Tuning in

Can anyone from VM on here confirm the reason why my install keeps getting cancelled on the day?

The customer services and pre-install just keep saying "cabling issues" but cannot confirm the actual issue, more irritating is that they keep saying they are awaiting permission from the local council to complete the works. Unfortunately for VM, I have evidence on the last two appointments that permits were fully granted so this is an absolute fabrication of the truth.

I have spoken to so many people on the phone at VM that I am at a loss. Currently had three Engineer home visits cancelled and 25 day delay. Now scheduled 9th of April but I have absolutely no confidence anything different will happen and that's before reading everyone else' stories.

32 REPLIES 32

Hi KevinMoore88

Thanks for coming back to us. Sorry for the delayed reply.

I shall PM you now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Pending result from CISAS.

Virgin offered £176 I believe it was.

Let's see what they say!

Hi @KevinMoore88,

If you have a case open with CISAS then please refer to them going forward regarding the case and resolution as we'd be unable to intervene whilst they do their investigations.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!