Menu
osgoodwosgood
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Dead hub 3

Hi, came home today and no internet. Checked the newish hub 3 and no lights.. socket fine, fuse fine. Took the hub and power supply to a neighbor. The power supply is fine but the hub is dead. So.. called virgin.. they did the automated tests and  confirmed that the connection was off.. robot lady said they'd send me a text to book an engineer or replacement hub.. then hung up.. got the text and the only option is to book an engineer which I did. So called up again.. got past the automated system and finally spoke to someone after 40 minutes who was very apologetic but couldn't help and now waiting to talk to someone else. I need to book a new hub which I can install myself.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dead hub 3

Hi osgoodwosgood,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your router has stopped working, I can see after checking your account that you have spoken to someone Yesterday and a new Hub has been ordered.

If you do not receive this within the next 5 days please let us know and we can chase typhi's up for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos