Menu
natnat2003
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Data usage

How do I find my data usage over the last 12 months? 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data usage

Hello

What data usage are you look is this mobile data usage or broadband data usage ?

If you are looking for the broadband data usage then that isnt stored by Virginmedia.

If you are looking for mobile data usage then you will have to login too your bills at https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login and have a look at each individual bill.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
natnat2003
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

Thanks for your speedy response. I'm looking for broadband data usage. I was just on the phone with someone at Virgin who said we have been using 800GB a month! I wanted to see whether this was correct as against previous months this year. The data must be held by Virgin, I just don't know where to find it.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think it's just an estimate and not actual usage as they send me a monthly usage email that nothing like the usage reported by my router, and considering the hub is in modem mode, unless it's software updates are that big... 

For example, last month I apparently used up 300GB, but all my devices go through my router which records traffic 24/7 and says less than half that.... 

0 Kudos