cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged wall box

James-H
Tuning in

Screenshot_20210717-173043_Photos (1).jpg

I have noticed that the wall box on the exterior of my property is damaged. Is this the best place to report it?

5 REPLIES 5

Krugerj7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear you're having problems, if you can PM me your post code and virgin account number I can look into this for you, and arrange a technician visit to replace the damaged service box.

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin media however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
You can also receive £50 cash by recommending someone to join Virgin Media. Send me a PM and I can start the process of getting £50 cash for you and the person you're referring.
If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer.
Thankyou

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @James-H,

Just following up to see if you managed to get this sorted? 

Let us know if you need anything else 🙂 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha_B. I sent my postcode and account number to Krugerj7 and am awaiting a reply.

Aah, not to worry, I will PM you now and get this arranged 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the details as requested via PM @James-H

All done for you. I have arranged for a technician to come out and get the OmniBox repaired for you. 

Let us know how the visit goes 😄

Ayisha_B
Forum Team