Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged connection box

Joining in

Hi apologies if this is the wrong group but I need to report damage to the cable connection box which is fastened to the wall of my house. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.


Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @goatboy71,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I can certainly look into this for you and go about getting this fixed, for me to do this I will need to invite you in for a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe