cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cs3500, 3400 and now 1011

Amybutts
Tuning in

Yesterday my contract moved over to a new one. Tv started showing cs3500 and cs3400 error codes. I called VM who couldn’t help other then ask another team to call me. I thought within 24 hours. Called again today, told it could be up to 5 days. Restarted the VMbox again and now getting cs1011 error message and can’t turn the box onto standby. Can anyone advise? I don’t want it on for 5 days not being used but switch on. 

11 REPLIES 11

Hey

so update. 

the engineer has been out. Turns out when my new contract started my second box was stopped. However instead of stopping my second box they stopped my main box. 

so my frustration is now I only have one box when I was told the new contract was the same as my old contract. My main box is however now working so small mercies. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Amybutts 

You should speak to retentions  by calling 150 from your VM landline and selecting option 4 (thinking of leaving us),  and tell them that when you regraded you weren't informed that the second box was being removed. This wasn't what you required, you still wanted both boxes to be active.

Hopefully the agent can redo the contract and add the 2nd box back on at the same price.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali