cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cover replacement box

clare1212
Joining in

The front cover to our box on the front of the house has blown off unable to locate it. 

ive been reading on the posts than an engineer can be booked to fit a replacement please?

Thank  you

clare 

9 REPLIES 9

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Usual best way (unless its urgent) - is to post up a photo here and a VM person will see it in a day or two and then contact you here for a Tech visit to repair i.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you 

Hi there @clare1212

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to our community forums! It's great to have you here!

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your Omnibox cover, I'd be happy to take a look into this for you. 

I'll send you a PM now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.

JohnN88
Joining in

I have the same issue, lost the front of box

Grateful for any support in replacing, thanks

ff94480d-746b-41e5-bc45-babab7d175b4.jpg

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JohnN88,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and sorry to see that your Omnibox cover is missing! 

We'll be more than happy to assist with this and arrange for a technician to come out and repair this. 

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JohnN88,

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for your damaged omnibox issue – you can check and amend the date and time of your appointment via your online account.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.
If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.
Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Paulina,

Great Support from Virgin Media - really appreciated 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JohnN88, 

Thank you for updating the thread. 

I am very happy my colleague was able to help. 

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat