cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of moving cable entry point?

Alwyn67
Joining in

Hi - can someone please help me with this as I also need to reoroute some cabling urgently as I'm having building work done and this needs sorting out before I can get other work done. I had booked an engineer visit for today via online chat but nobody showed. It turns out that the appointment wasn't made. I took the day off work so that I could show the engineer where I wanted it positioned so quite annoying to say the least. I've just had two unsuccessful calls with someone in a call centre telling me that I can book an engineer but the cost will have to be agreed when he comes and sees how much cable is needed. This does not sound right. The phone call keeps getting disconnected so I have no idea whether this is booked in or not - I think not. I need to book in someone asap to come and get this work done and it looks like on this thread is that there is a £25 charge for this, which would be fine. Please help!

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try again with Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks Tudor, I’ll see if I can summon up some more patience to talk to customer services again tomorrow.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Good luck!

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Finally sorted out an appointment and have a text message confirmation so all should be good now I hope.