cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract start date

Hody
Joining in

Dear CS or Sales

My sky broadband contract will end on 7/ June. As I am based working from home remotely, internet access is the most concern for me. I would like to start using Virgin on 30/May to make sure everything is fine before the sky contract ends. However, when I choose the plan on the Virgin website, there is no option to choose the contract start date, any method I can do that? Many thanks

Hody 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon,

This can certainly be done, but needs to be done manually. 

I'll pop you a private message to take some details so we can get this sorted.

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon,

This can certainly be done, but needs to be done manually. 

I'll pop you a private message to take some details so we can get this sorted.

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Anonymous
Not applicable

Given that you are WFH and given the very long lead times particularly for new installations I suggest taking the earliest VM date available, keep Sky until completely plugged in and online with VM and just assume delays and cancellations. 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Agree with above.  Keep Sky active and remember you only have 14 days to test VM before you are locked in for 18 months .....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks