cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Construction Contact

garylfc1
Tuning in

Hi.

Im trying to return a call to the construction department but the VM call Center say that they don’t have any way to connect me even though they have done in the past.

I signed up for Virgin Media over 3 months ago and have yet to be connected.

Does anyone have a contact number?

Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks for coming back to us @garylfc1, I'm sorry for the ongoing delays in getting your services installed. You can find more about the auto compensation scheme here and you can make a complaint using the links here or we can raise a complaint on your behalf over the forums.

I really hope that we can get you connected as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi again.

Thanks for your reply.

A construction team carried out road works as promised last Sunday but a follow up call to arrange a connection date a few days later has not materialised. I’ve just contacted customer service and as usual was passed from pillar to post with no answers or date to at least give me some confidence that I will ever be connected.

Thank you for the offer to forward a compensation claim on my behalf. I would be eternally grateful if you could, as I feel that I’d have a better chance of success with the support of the community behind me.

Thanks again.

Hi @garylfc1 thanks for your reply and confirmation - sorry to hear you've not received anymore information following last Sunday.

Please allow me to discuss this with you via a PM so I can get a complaint raised for you, and hopefully look for a resolution on this matter.

Please expect this message to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W