cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant red light on hub 3

marg4892
Joining in

Hi all

For the last couple of weeks I have had a constant red base light on my Hub3. Everything is working as normal, nothing else has changed.

After reading info on the forum, I have unplugged overnight, dusted thoroughly and blown on it to get rid of any dust. Also moved more out into open but red light still on.

Do I need a new hub?

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @marg4892

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to our community forums. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your Hub and thank you for trying these steps first is it really helpful! 

I think it would be best for us to get an engineer out to take a better look into this for you. 

I will send you a PM now to arrange this now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello @marg4892

Thanks so much for your private message and confirming your address, I have now booked you a visit for the issues with your Hub – you can check the date and time via your online account here. If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Thank you.