Menu
Asmidir
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Constant dropping internet connection for almost months

LS17 area

Apart from the dozens of times I've been disconnected whilst on hold to try and speak to someone - my connection is almost unusable

I've been told on three separate occasions that there is a known network issue and that it will be resolved by a certain day and time it never has.

I finally managed to raise a complaint and was told that someone would definitely phone me with 48 hours, but of course noone has.

Is there a way of getting any resolution via this forum when I being ignored and lied to??

I've even raised a resolver case and still had no response from Virgin whatsoever.

This total lack of customer service is unbelievable.

Any suggestions welcome

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant dropping internet connection for almost months

Good Afternoon Asmidir,

Thank for your post on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you've been struggling with your services due to area faults.

When customers come through to us we will issue them with the fix time and date that's itemised on the fault ticket. I must stress that this is only an estimate and this can be pushed back but also brought forward if we're able to fix this sooner than expected.

I suspect that call handlers have previously advised you of the date but have perhaps not made that this is an estimate only clear.

How are the services looking today? Have you been able to speak to our team regarding the service and your complaint since your post?

Kindest regards

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Asmidir
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still contantly dropping

No improvement - coming up to 6/7 weeks

The estimate fix dates keep changing - never been any improvement since the issues began - Website shows there is no issue in the area.

Complaint raised for compensation and call back from Manager - 6 days later still no call back

Will be escalating to ADR in 2 weeks and then to Ombudsman

Communication from Virgin is entirely absent - I've never had such appalling customer service from any provider.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm terribly sorry to hear this Asmidir,

I would have to advise that as per our code of practice, we can take 28 days to resolve a complaint and in regards to loss of service we are part of Ofcom's crediting scheme

Did the manager issue you with a date for the call back at all?

Kindest regards

David 

0 Kudos
Asmidir
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've had zero contact from Virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for advising me of this.

I have been able to locate the complaint and have requested my manager to contact the agent to get into contact with you as soon as possible 

Kindest regards

David_Bn

0 Kudos