cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection

thistle680
Joining in

I registered with Virgin Broadband on 3rd September and got the Hub 3 on a quick start basis as I had old Telewest sockets in my home. When I could not get the hub to connect an engineer was called and it turned out the cable I did have was out of date and a new cable needed to be laid. This was done today but only the cable was laid. I still do not have access to broadband as no one has fitted a new box in the house and the old ones still do not work. Any ideas on when I will be connected - it’s taking an awful long time and I have been told both that I will be connected the same day and also that a separate engineer will come and connect me but i have no idea when? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

your account should show orders - have a look there

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

your account should show orders - have a look there

Tony.
Sacked VIP

There is nothing in my orders 

staff here may be able to check but it takes them a few days to get to threads - you need to ring the install people

0800 0521734 or 0345 454 1111

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @thistle680,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for any issues with your new installation.

I located your account, I can see that something was booked for you and completed recently. Please let me know how everything is now.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide