Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connection problem

Good afternoon all,

we signed up to virgin on the 20th June 2020, I was advised the install would take place on the 8th of July which under the current climate we accepted. In the mean time we were advised that an engineer would have to visit the property to pull the cable and also “T” off to the front of the property. We had a team come out, they never said anything to us they just sprayed outside the front of the house and on the cabinet to indicate the works that needed to be completed.

the 8th came and so did the engineer to install the services in the house, the install never took place as the works had not be completed. They then arranged the 10th of July, an engineer visited once again but this guy was here to repair a cable, he took 1 look at the situation said sorry and drove off. I contacted virgin again and I’ve now been advised the install will take place on the 14th of July. I’m getting conflicting information from the virgin team I wanted to know if there is anything anyone here can do to help me? 
When I contact virgin they all struggle to find my account so a simple phone call ends up lasting over an hour and I speak to on average 5 different people while they locate my account.

I feel I’m going around in circles, I have to small children who currently have no tv or Internet and I work for the local council, I’m currently working from home which is very difficult to do with out any kind of internet connection

Please can someone offer some help or advise on this matter.

thanks Clare

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problem

Hi

Yes.

A month by month contract with someone else

https://www.uswitch.com/broadband/postcode_checker/results/

until VM get to do an install.

OR Just take a longer one, and try to forget the VM nightmare, with VF, EE, BT TT et al.

All is Calm
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problem

Hi Bw87, 

thanks for your post and I am sorry you have not had your install yet, I can take a look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos