cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Date Booked (16/06/22) but Does not show in "My Orders"

mikerog25
Tuning in

Hi

Ive had the cable installed from roadside to property , infact 2 days after registering for Virgin Media , nice

Obviously keen to ensure that the cable into property  to Hub and TV box connection goes as smooth. 
I selected 16th June 2022, as  there were no dates earlier that were suitable.    

I have the email confirming this. and a contract too showing it ,    but when i Click "Track my orders"    there is nothing on my Account showing anything about these dates 

"It looks like you don't have any open orders!"   it says 

Can anyone check and confirm  I do have an order and its still targetted at 16th June?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mjay2000
On our wavelength

Hi there, try downloading the MyVirginMedia app and click the 3 dots on the right and click “orders and appointments”, for me it also doesn’t show on the website but it does when opening from app. I don’t know if it’s always like or just because we are still new customers.

thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

mjay2000
On our wavelength

Hi there, try downloading the MyVirginMedia app and click the 3 dots on the right and click “orders and appointments”, for me it also doesn’t show on the website but it does when opening from app. I don’t know if it’s always like or just because we are still new customers.

thanks

Great mjay2000,     yes i can see it there..   Thanks ,  

Some weird expereinces for new customers..   

Ive had the app for 10 days now,  i,e, 240 hours,    and it still says 'we'll have you setup within 48 hours,  and i keep checking back soon....with no changes 

Thanks for the pointer,    

I presumed my login on web would reflect the app.      Duly noted!!