cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting a property

andrewrobson
Joining in

I have a block of 3 flats in Bristol and Virgin have a connection in the street outside the property.  Who do I contact so Virgin Cable can be brought into the building so each tenant can connect up for their broadband?  It is so hard to find the right phone numbers to connect to Virgin.  It assumes you are already connected.

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi andrewrobson, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am sorry you are having trouble finding information on how to get connected, we will do all we can to help. 

Firstly, we would recommend popping your postcode in here to check if the service is available at the moment. 

If the service does not show available, you can then register for updates of our expansion and our team will let you know when you will be able to order. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Nat

The property is [MOD EDIT: Personal Info] Bristol BS8 4DD - I know there is Virgin Cable in the pavement so I just want to speak to someone to get the block connected!! 

Thanks for coming back to us andrewrobson, I can flag this to our team but firstly I would need to take some details for you via a private message, I will drop the message over in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started looking into this for you. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L