cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting info on availability

blyon
Joining in

I am looking to switch to VM for my new flat. VM's website says broadband is not available in my flat, but their checker also shows it is available for most other flats in the same building. Additionally, all the comparison websites I've looked at say that VM is available at my address. I'm not sure if it is genuinly unavailable or if it's a quirk of the address that VM's checker doesn't like, but I've been trying and failing to get through to someone at VM who can actually clarify. 

If anyone has any suggestions they would be very appreciated.

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey blyon, thanks for reaching out on our help forums and welcome to the community.

We're sorry to hear of the confusion caused with regards to your flat serviceability, we'd love to assist further.

Best course of action when looking into the serviceability of your house would be to check our checker page here over any other 3rd party ones as it is more accurate.

Also, if things are not clear to you from there our Sales team can assist by checking this and also see into sending our our trackers to investigate further if possible to link you up to our network.
You can reach our Sales Department at 0800 183 1234.

Please, be advised sometimes a building may have or not have service available for all flats, same applies with neighbouring houses.

We can also assist from this end by checking this further since you've made the effort to reach us, I will send you a private message here soon to have a look.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs