cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of what happens at a pre-install

Rykkers
Joining in

We complete on a house on date X

But a pre-install team is scheduled for a few days before X.

I've clarified via text and on the phone now the points above and have been assured that the engineers will not step foot onto the grounds of the property.

But i wanted to post on here to double check if what i've been told is correct? And also i guess to have some sort of record that i've done everything i can to avoid some sort of legal issue.

I've tried looking for an email address or similar, but this is the best i can find.

2 REPLIES 2

csgohan4
On our wavelength

My install date was on Friday, but contractors came on Tues and thursday, without telling me and luckily I was at home at the time, to pull the cable through and then install the VM box

Just make sur you are there for the latter. You do not want the cabling to look like mine, which as a botch job on my other thread which i am still waiting for them to fix

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Rykkers,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I have looked into this and can see that what you have been advised by the team is correct that the engineers shouldn't need to step foot on the property to perform the pre-pull work.

Regards,

Steven_L