Menu
Roadliner20
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Concrete pavement surround breaking up

Re: Sackville Road, Worthing BN14 - feeder box 10320600

The concrete base surrounding the pavement inspection covers adjacent to this and another un-numbered feeder box is breaking up on one side.  This pavement is walked by primary school children so it should be repaired before the schools return next month.  If your tech team want to call me the number is [MOD EDIT: Removed].  Please acknowledge.

To try and contact you by phone is impossible when the auto-attendant asked for my account number is it's TV, internet, mobile.  Why can't you just publish a number that faults with your equipment can be reported to that don't affect us per se??

Thank you  

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Concrete pavement surround breaking up

A quick search suggests the Virgin Media 'hot' line to report damage to street equipment is: 0330 333 0444.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Roadliner20
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely no good Graham.  I've tried the number you gave but it still goes to an auto-attendant so I can't speak to anyone, just leave a message.  That was a week ago and nothing has been done and because you deleted my mobile number no one can call me about it.  Useless!!!!

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

it's an automated reporting line, it's not meant to pass you thru to someone to speak to.
you report the cabinet with the issue and that's all you do.
the repairs team don't personally contact you to keep you up to date, so your mobile number is not required.

however, going on recent report, it'll take months to fix.
extremely unlikely anyone would be out to attend with a week.

if you feel it's an immediate health and safety issue then you should report it to the council who will take immediate action to "make it safe" until it's repaired.

Roadliner20
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Don't worry I've e-mailed your CEO now, hopefully he won't ignore it like Tom Mockridge used to!

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

not "my" ceo.
your email won't go to the CEO though, it'll go to a customer support team who will pass it on to the same people that get the message you left on the automated line.

as i said, if you feel it's an immediate health and safety issue then you should report it to the council who will take immediate action to "make it safe" until it's repaired.
0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

If it’s a hazard you should report it to the local council.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

is there an echo in here? 🙂
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

you've emailed a team at the CEO office not the CEO. and the number of people going this it is still unlikely to get anything done faster

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Roadliner20 all the people that have replied on here have given the correct advice, none of them work for virgin this is a public forum so customers like me and the others give up thier time to help others.Regards Micky
0 Kudos