cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints procedure

Cl4r3
Joining in

I need to know the formal procedure to make a complaint. After 3 hours of being on the phone I have ended up cancelling my contract for broadband that only started today….if it wasn’t fir the service I received today I’d of stayed but I worked in a call centre for 12 years and I have NEVER heard anything like it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Cl4r3 wrote:

I need to know the formal procedure to make a complaint. After 3 hours of being on the phone I have ended up cancelling my contract for broadband that only started today….if it wasn’t fir the service I received today I’d of stayed but I worked in a call centre for 12 years and I have NEVER heard anything like it

Explained here

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/complaints

but you might well find the complaints process matches customer services on the phone.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Cl4r3 wrote:

Explained here

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/complaints

but you might well find the complaints process matches customer services on the phone.

4F8C2EE1-0A0D-44CC-87D9-0CF52509A518.png

Just found it and sent my concerns and got this 😂😂 Great reference number

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Cl4r3 wrote:

Just found it and sent my concerns and got this 😂😂 Great reference number

Your image won't appear until moderated but I am going to make a guess that the reference is ****

If so, feel free to replace with 4 suitable letters of your own choosing!

You got it! I’m not exaggerating but I have never know service like it from every single person!!!

rsdeerf
Joining in

As per the OP, Virgin seem to have no effective complaints procedure. Filling out the web form on myvirginmedia is pointless as it disappears into a black hole - following the complaint tracking link after filling it out shows no active complaints. Very frustrating.

Log your complaint. After they ignore it for me a few months they will email you with the following:

Hello xxxx
We just wanted to let you know we’re still looking into your complaint. We’ll get in touch in a few days’ time to go through the next steps.
Now that your complaint’s been open for 8 weeks, you can get it independently reviewed by our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), CISAS, if you’d like to. It’s completely free of charge. You can get in touch with them at cisas@cedr.com or on 0207 520 3814, or hop on their website at cedr.com/cisas
We’ll look into it and get back to you with what we find and hopefully agree on a resolution with you. We’ll try to do this as quickly as we can, but please give us up to 28 days to look into things properly.

IH8VmNow
Tuning in

Email the ceo office. 

Record your calls and publish them on tiktok 

Slate them online.... they still won't do the right thing tho!  Just cancel and go to sky! Easier! N better customer service 

hi there @newcustabc1 

Sorry to hear that you may have had issues with your complaint and resolution, are you still requiring assistance with your complaint? 

You can check for updates via your online account but please feel free to pop back if you need further help and we'll do our best to assist.

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina, after having to take it to an external dispute, Virgin were forced to pay up for their gross incompetence. 

Thankfully now I have nothing to do with Virgin and as a result my mental health has improved significantly.