cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint message -- what does this mean?

spoovy
Joining in

I complained to VM as setup was very problematic and in short I had no service for the first month, despite being charged.   My complaint was along the lines of "why should I pay for a service I wasn't receiving".  I recently received this email in reply.  Can anyone decipher what it means?

--------------------------------------

We have a little update on your complaint with us. We didn’t want to delay things, so we’ve gone ahead and looked into a resolution for you.

Here’s a quick recap

Your complaint was:
Cable > Activation/Provision > Other 

We’ve looked into it and here’s what we found:

Here’s what we offer as resolution:
Customer Experience > Agent or Technician Professionalism - Internal feedback provided

We hope this works for you.

We’ll keep your complaint open for 28 days from now just in case you still want to talk through your options. Please ring us on 0345 454 1111* if you’re not completely happy with the resolution.

If we don’t hear back after 28 days, we’ll assume you’re satisfied with everything and close your complaint.

-------------------------------------------------------

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's patronising gibberish isn't it? How long do you think it took the team to process that one? 30 seconds max? It suggests that someone got a feedback email internally.

If you aren't happy with with this reject it as a resolution and state in terms what you consider to be an appropriate one.

There is a clear escalation route that we can help you with as you go along. 

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello spoovy,

This is not good enough at all and I am very sorry you have had to bring this to our attention. 

I can take a second look at this for you.

I will need to raise another complaint and pass security with you.

I just need to ask a few questions.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

What does it mean? I'll tell you exactly what it means. 

It means that Virginmedia cares exactly **** all about their customers, and just wants them to shut up and go away with their complaints of poor service. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.