cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - contractors and groundwork

Maygavin78
Joining in

Please can someone let me know who Virgin use as contractors to do there groundwork as I need to make a serious complaint 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My apologies @Maygavin78 that the field team did not advise you of any cabling that they had cut or damaged in the process of completing your installation with us. 

Has you current provided been able to correct this for you now and your services are back up and running as usual? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

No-one can tell you here, as they use several different contractors according to the area. 

If you can post details/photos of the problem, someone may be able to help you. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maygavin78, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have cause for complaint. 

Can you please expand on what has been happening and we will do all we can to help?

Thanks, 

Nat

We had some contractors come out and do some work getting ready for installation but whoever came cut though the the cable of our existing broadband and decided to hide the broken cable ,it wasn’t found until an engineer came from our existing provider as because of this we have decided to cancel our virgin order 

My apologies @Maygavin78 that the field team did not advise you of any cabling that they had cut or damaged in the process of completing your installation with us. 

Has you current provided been able to correct this for you now and your services are back up and running as usual? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Yes the work has now been carried out by our current provider and unfortunately virgin have lost our custom because of the appalling customer service we encountered ,we have decided to stay with our current provider even though it’s more expensive .I suggest more training is needed for your staff into how to deal with customers 

Hi Maygavin78, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating us. 

We're sorry to hear this but hopefully you won't discard us in the future and we'll have a chance to put things right. 

In the meantime good luck with your current provider. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Unfortunately I don’t think we will be virgin in the future due to the terrible way we dealt with and the extremely poor customer service 

Sorry to hear that Maygavin78, if you do change you mind you know where we are. Again, have a great weekend and all the best with your current provider 🙂

Rob

Unfortunately because of the way we were treated we won’t be joining you in the future