cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check for instalation cancelations

mantis1806
Dialled in

Is there a waY to check online if customers have canceled there services instalation because I have to wait 13 days for my services to be reinstalled  from.a moving to another property 

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Most installs also require a drop line from the street cabinet to be put in. This is done by an outside contractor & then a Virgin tech completes the internal install. Because of this co-ordinated (or if you read some of the threads on this forum, sometimes un co-ordinated) two stage process installs are being moved around all the time with dates changing. So even if you were given a new date, there is no guarantee it would stay at that date.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Already installed at property into flat just git to get equipment installed 

Morning mantis1806

Thanks for posting - have you moved into the property already? If so, please speak to the sales team on 0800 183 1234 and they'll assist further. 

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill