cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing broadband delivery address

jenojeno
Tuning in

Hi, 

I am due to move flat in 2 weeks and I'd like to order a broadband package in advance so that I'd be able to get online from day 1 in a new flat.

The issue is however I currently don't have access to a new address, and as I understand the physical package is going to be sent to this new address as soon as I sign the contract.

Is there any way I can order a physical broadband package to be delivered to my current residence? I have tried calling the customer service for advice, but couldn't get through and gave up after 40 mins of waiting. 

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

This shouldn't be an issue. 

I have sent you a private message to assist you with this so we can ensure that the date needed for delivery is set on our system.

Look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner please.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Unfortunately the Quickstart kit would have to be delivered to where the account has been set up for. 

I can help ensure that it gets there as soon as possible though for when you get the address if you'd like?

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Christy,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case, would it be possible to delay the dispatch of the Quickstart kit? I'd like to sign up for the contract now, but get this kit delivered when we are already in the flat i.e. in 2 weeks time.

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

This shouldn't be an issue. 

I have sent you a private message to assist you with this so we can ensure that the date needed for delivery is set on our system.

Look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner please.

Thanks

Christy

Quite a bit of delayed update from me. But the team has got me set up and running in no time! Thank you very much

Hi JenoJeno,

Thank you for coming back to us and welcome, Glad to hear you internet was connect the next day and that you have been enjoying your services ever since, if you do have any further issues do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards

Paul.