cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing/Cancelling contract from previous owner

DWCNT
Joining in

I'm moving next month to a new address, which is not a shared house but has 7 rooms in the building sharing the same address. There is already an active account in this property, but because I'm willing to have my own contract, I made a call to Virgin Media and asked if it's possible to do so.They told me that I won't be able to have my own service unless they contact the current contractor; this doesn't seem to be easy, as the contractor is the previous leaseholder, and the landlord seems to be struggling to get control of this. What should I do? Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, I can certainly try to help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you. 

Thanks Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, I can certainly try to help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you. 

Thanks Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more