QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Internet after modem reboot

Good morning,  I have had no Internet since rebooting my hub on Friday night. The modem has a solid white light, yet I connect to it via Wi-Fi or the ethernet.  I have tried all the usual stuff, (reset button, unplugged everything and left it overnig...

xmo0sie by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install + Account Questions

Hi, I registered to join Virgin back in November 2023, there were some issues and the install had to be cancelled. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I tried the sign up again, this time over the phone. Everything went through fine and I've had seve...

Activation fee

Hi I recently talked with virgin media and want to install 132 mbps 26£ per month package but they are saying me to pay 35£ activation fee and their websites says no upfront cost no fees for first time customer. Their website says we can select self ...

Saroj by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub5

I’ve just upgraded to the1 gig internet and still haven’t got my hub 5 is there a reason why, because it states that it comes with the upgrade 

Re-location of Wall Socket

Hi VM,We've recently moved home and the existing Virgin Media wall socket is located in one of the 1st floor bedrooms (which belongs to our child, therefore concerned they may switch it off). We would like this to be re-located please into our living...