cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant rearrange appointment

Rev27
Joining in

Hi, I'm a new customer and chose to have my engineer install on Monday 20th but they messed it up and sent me a text saying it will be Tuesday 21st instead.

I wont be at home Tuesday, today Monday is my day off so I had gone through the link to change appointment slot and chose Monday but it doesn't seem to have actually worked. If I go back through the link it still shows appointment as Tuesday and whenever I choose a different slot the webpage says something about unable to check status and asks for postcode and name again.

I've already had to ring them twice to sort this appointment out and they booked it on wrong date not off to a very good experience so far with them.

I'm guessing the answer will be to ring the pre install team again but was hoping maybe somebody could at least confirm the website isn't working properly or that if I've been through that process and chose the slot they might turn up today even though the link still says the old slot?

thanks

1 REPLY 1

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rev27,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your install date. 

I have taken a look on our side and it looks as though you have been able to speak with the teams regarding this. 

Is this all resolved for you?

^Martin