Menu
goody1
Joining in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant get through to Customer Services..... Someone please answer

When I meant strong accents , perhaps I should have said Asian sounding.

I love it when I speak to someone with a Scottish or Welsh accent, I can understand them! 

Whenever I get through to someone they ALWAYS sound Indian or something similar.

I am not racist, I am just making a comment that I can not understand them a lot of the time and vice versa

0 Kudos
goody1
Joining in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info

it would be nice just to have it working for few days without it the broadband completely disappearing 

presently we have no landline and no broadband and I’ve just spent over half hour on my mobile waiting for someone in South Africa or Timbuktu or Uk (I wish) or  wherever to answer!  I’m very tense about this at the moment and that’s not good when I’m going to bed shortly!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 10pm. Calling early between 08.00-11.00 is best though, when you will "usually" get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful
Tell them you are thinking of cancelling/leaving for Sky/BT because of these problems - and they will try and sort it for you (as it’s their job to keep customers).

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos