cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find coaxial socket anywhere at all

Zobaloon
Tuning in

So basically I have just signed up to virgin media broadband yesterday and after the excitement of how fast quickstart could go ahead I slowly realised I don't actually have any kind of coaxial cable socket but I do have a virgin media ethernet wall socket, I'm unsure what to do as I can't find anyway of booking an engineer to come out to me, I will recieve my hub on the 14th of this month and won't have any access to it's services due to my lack of a coaxial socket, please could somebody help me with this as it's driving me crazy I already spent weeks being messed about by plus net and really need my Internet 

Thank you in advance to anyone who could possibly help in any way at all 

23 REPLIES 23

Hi @Zobaloon
Welcome back to the community!
Sorry to hear that you are waiting on a tech to arrive. Can you confirm if your installation has since been completed since and the tech arrived? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Everything has indeed been set up and is working fabulous, thank you so much, I'm going to recommend to everyone I know, although not the quickest appointment I was kept up to date on everything and even got a call from the tech to let me know he was on his way 

Hi I signed up for the services last month on the 14th but have had to wait until the 4th of this month until I could use the services as I had to have an engineer out to reconnect at the green box across the road from me and that was only available on the 4th of this month.

Now my problem is that I'm being charged for the period in which I haven't had access to these services. I was told I wouldn't be charged until my services were installed. I don't believe I should be paying for a month I haven't had it for 

Hi @Zobaloon,

I'm glad to hear your services are up and running. Regarding the disputed charges, I'm happy to take a look into this for you but I would need some additional details in order to do so.

As such, please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly when you can and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!