cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register account

Dan79w
Joining in

I have checked all my details (including password) and the only issue the seems to be is that my display name remains in an orange box, stating the criteria it must meet despite the display name meeting the criteria. I have received my account number and area number… my kit hasn’t been installed yet, is there something in the background waiting to be switched on? If so, why send the email out first?!

2 REPLIES 2

Dan79w
Joining in

Yesterday when I tried, I got a page saying that “something went wrong”…not great.  Today I tried again, and it’s now worked! So I’m guessing it’s a case of the email being sent to me before I was able to set up an account? Not ideal, as without an account I couldn’t get help other than go on this forum. And no one has replied so not the most expedient route…. I’ll leave this on here for others who have similar issue 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Dan79w 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with registering your online account. 

There is currently a known issues with registering your online account before install, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M