cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find address in postcode dropdown list in Credit Check

pomado
Joining in

I've just moved into a new flat and need to set up broadband with Virgin Media. The previous tenants had virgin media and there is a virgin socket. On their website, after selecting a Virgin broadband, I had to go through a Credit Check. This involves entering a few postcodes. However, for one particular postcode,  an empty dropdown list appeared with "Select you address" heading and no addresses below it to choose. When I searched for the same postcode in Virgin Broadband Availability site, all corresponding addresses appeared as they should. 

This prevents me from placing my order with Virgin Media. If this cannot get resolved, I'll have to look at other providers as my situation does not allow to make a phone call to Virgin helpline.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Let me see If I can assist you with this,

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and I'll look into it right away.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Let me see If I can assist you with this,

I'll pop you a private message to take some details and I'll look into it right away.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more