Menu
girirajanprabu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Order

I had browsed for a good package with Virgin Media and as a part of the Black Friday Sale, I had placed the order for the Oomph bundle which includes M500 broadband, Ultimate TV, Phone and Unlimited Sim. 

The order was acknowledged and the preinstallation team had come over to my premise and had setup the box outside of the house. That had to dig my driveway, garden and also drill holes into my wall to do this. This was done on the 11th of December 2020 with a scheduled install date set as 18th December 2020.

Having waited the full day for the installation engineer to arrive, I placed a call to VM support on the 21st of December only to be told that the installation has been cancelled because my property is unserviceable. 

I am not sure what is happening and now the new order to my property is being routed to a page which is asking me to fill in additional details. Where my next door neighbour is being serviced by VM mine isn't

If the property is unserviceable, how can VM go ahead a make those damages listed above?

How can I approach this issue? Should I make an official complaint with OfCom?

KR

PG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Order

You need to complain to vm and get a deadlock letter before you can complain to ofcom. Well. Cisas. 

girirajanprabu
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @z92 for your reply.

Spoken to VM's support and they have finally registered a complaint. They were saying that VM is looking to provide service to this property however they can't give a timeline as to when the same will be completed. I can't remain with basic service at the property until then.

I will give them a week's time to respond to the complaint, if nothing comes through will call them for the deadlock letter and will officially place a complaint to OfCom

Thanks

PG

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You must give them 28 days to reply to a complaint, and upto 8 weeks to resolve your complaint. 

Once that time has passed or deadlock has occured, you can escalate here: https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/

0 Kudos