cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of installation

DamianQuinn
Joining in

Why have you now moved my installation for a 2nd time with no notification apart from email. 

After 14 hours on the phone I finally manage to speak to someone who appeared to actually care and manage to get me an early installation after you delayed it by a month to then be emailed 3 hrs later with a change of date. 

2 REPLIES 2

jem101
Superstar

Welcome to the weird and wacky world of Virgin Media!

The installation will happen when it happens, or possibly not, it's all outsourced and absolutely nobody in VM knows what their contractors are doing or when, it's simply the way the company is structured and organised - although here we need to use the term 'organised' in its loosest possible meaning!

Now, you are entitled to compensation of £5.25 per day for each day past the original agreed installation date, so don't cancel but just think of the combo mounting up! In the meantime start investigating alternative suppliers, especially 4 or 5G suppliers who can offer a rolling monthly contract.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DamianQuinn,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your installation has been moved for the second time with no explanation to why, so I can try to help and find out what is going on, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.