cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling my order

andypandyuk
Tuning in

All about to rip the last of my hair out trying to cancel a new order. Told wife i was leaving VM due to price going up by £20 for no given reason. So she opened an account in her name, meanwhile, VM make me an offer I cannot refuse so agree to stay. Now the wife cannot cancel the new order, it does not exist, both of us have tried phoning and each time they cannot find her order and then go on to start trying to cancel my account. Make matters worse i am deaf so had to use relay uk, it was like holding a conversation with a jaffa cake.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aaron2
Well-informed

For the future, prices don't "go up without reason". If you check your previous month bills you'd probably find you had a discount which ended. 
As for cancelling the new account, if you call and go through to retentions and ask them to put you to Pre install, they can cancel the new account, if you tried cancelling it after just opening it then it may be a delay on the system showing it as new accounts can take 24-48 hours to show. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Aaron2
Well-informed

For the future, prices don't "go up without reason". If you check your previous month bills you'd probably find you had a discount which ended. 
As for cancelling the new account, if you call and go through to retentions and ask them to put you to Pre install, they can cancel the new account, if you tried cancelling it after just opening it then it may be a delay on the system showing it as new accounts can take 24-48 hours to show. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.