cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel installation

SantanRebello
Joining in

I need to cancel engineer appointment and take up self installation .. how do I do it..

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you sure you have working co-ax connection points everywhere that you want to have VM kit working?

If so, did you choose an engineer install when you ordered, or was it chosen for you? I only ask because if it was chosen for you, there may be a reason for that. VM do tend to offer QuickStart when possible. Also when is your installation booked for - is it imminent, the next day or so?

The pre-install C/S line is 0800 0521734

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

With a maned install I believe you get get the internal box moved if you want it somewhere else. If you want to move it at a later date it will cost you £99. Also even if you have internal box there is still a possibility that your coax has been disconnected at the street box. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2