cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for MyVirgin Media account CAPTCHA issue - Need to re-arrange install date

Daisy_Duck
Joining in

I now need to change my install date after recently signing up for a full package but I cannot get an answer on the phone with the pre-install team just says a Covid message and call centres need to be closed and disconnects!!!... I've given up waiting in other queues for over 2 hours.

I have tried to do it online by following my welcome email to register for a myvirginmedia account. I get a failing captcha (no pictures), box ticks green then says error when I submit - various browers used etc. so am now stuck with no way to access/register an account or change my install date.

I have searched the forum and see others have had the same issues with registering which MODS have been able to assist with.

Is a MOD available to sort this please ?? ....not the best of starts!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Daisy_Duck, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us although I am sorry things haven't gone so smoothly so far. 

We have fed back to the relevant teams about the pre-recorded message but in the meantime the Pre-Install team can be reached on 0345 454 1111 options 1, 3 then 1 again. This will put you in the direct queue for the Pre-Installs team. 

We can certainly take a look at the log in issue for you and also look at rescheduling the installation for you if needed. In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs