cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get broadband installed

smalyon
Tuning in

We have been waiting for a pre-installation of broadband to our house in Brixham, Devon. The Virgin tech people cannot install broadband to our house until this work is done. Apparently it’s out-sourced to another company.

I’ve been going round and round in circles with customer service, who have said three times that someone will be round today to complete the work but no one turns up. Virgin customer service is utterly useless.

We are both self employed and rely on broadband to do our jobs. Any ideas of how this can be resolved 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi smalyon, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with the installation of the services. I appreciate this must be frustrating and I assure you, we will do all we can to help. 

I would like to take a look at your account from our side so that I can provide you with any updates and also speak with the relevant teams for more information. 

To arrange this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm some details. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Michael_JK
Sorry to hear about this experience @smalyon. We'll have a member of the team reach out to help very soon.

Best,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi smalyon, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with the installation of the services. I appreciate this must be frustrating and I assure you, we will do all we can to help. 

I would like to take a look at your account from our side so that I can provide you with any updates and also speak with the relevant teams for more information. 

To arrange this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm some details. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi smalyon, 

Thanks again for joining us on the private chat. 

We are so happy that we were able to help move things forward for you. 

Please reach out to us if you require any assistance in the future. 

Thanks 

Nat