cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Upnp

Caiuscro
Joining in

Hi,

i can't find Upnp in router settings (HUB 3).

Also don't have port forwarding under advanced settings-> Security.

the problem is when i try to connect to some multiplayer games, it says upnp is inactive.

virgin media router.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I’m assuming you are with VM Ireland? This is the VM UK forum. I’m guessing however you will need to ask VM to switch you to an IPv4 service only.  VM UK do not use IPv6 at all. 
Cheers 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Caiuscro thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with setting up port forwarding etc.  Is the screenshot you've provided as a result of following the steps here?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Lee_R,

yes, when i open router on192.168.0.1, under advanced settings i don't have port forwarding option. There is only port filtering for IPv6.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I’m assuming you are with VM Ireland? This is the VM UK forum. I’m guessing however you will need to ask VM to switch you to an IPv4 service only.  VM UK do not use IPv6 at all. 
Cheers 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes I'm in Ireland.

thank you for the help.

Hi @Caiuscro,

Thank you for your posts. As I can see @Adduxi has advised, I'm afraid we are only able to assist with UK based accounts from here. Apologies.

If you reach out to Virgin Media Ireland, however, they'll be keen to help. You can find all of their contact information here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!