cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me to book an engineer?

AnnaS_1005
Joining in

I recently purchased virgin media broadband and the QuickStart box arrived yesterday but I I don’t have a virgin media wall socket to connect the cable to. Could someone help me to book an engineer to get this installed?

7 REPLIES 7

Just need an engineer to install a wall socket as I only seem to have an ethernet openreach port and phone cables that appear to be dead.

kirstymg
Joining in

I'm having the same problem and can't get through to anyone, hopefully by engaging with you here we can both get the help we need! Am at a bit of a loss, hope yours gets sorted asap.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AnnaS_1005 and @kirstymg 

Try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AnnaS,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin media, sorry to see you weren't able to install your services due to having no internal connections.

I was able to locate you on our system and it looks like you have spoken to us, if this isn't the case and you still need help please reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin media, sorry to see you weren't able to install your services due to having no internal connections.

I was able to locate you on our system and it looks like you have also spoken to us since your last post, if you do still need help with this or anything else, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Ditto for me. I'm switching phone service atm and cannot call, but I also work from home so it's super important I get up and running! I think my current socket doesn't have a co-ax.

Hey A_FoxVM thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you haven't got a socket installed.

I will send you a PM so we can look at getting someone down to install one you.

Please can you keep an eye out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?