Menu
Raqsta
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can someone help me get internet please

Moved house, got a quickstart kit and installed it, wouldn't give anyone wifi access, on the app it said 'access denied'. When I log into my account it says I'm not with virgin anymore. I told virgin I was moving house via online webchat and the install date was 9th october, why is this happening? 

Are there any representatives that can help me out please

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can someone help me get internet please

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment need to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Raqsta
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Man I've been on hold for 2 hours just to get hung up on I cant call and listen to the same 5 songs on hold for that long this is getting desperate, it's like no one is there to answer the phone. I'm paying for this:/

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@MikeRobbo wrote:

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment need to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Raqsta
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I know, you said that already, my issue is that I get put on hold and hung up on when I call!

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Try at 08:00 when the call queues are quicker.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raqsta,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues getting your services activated, I have tried to locate you details to se if this is now active howver have been unable to locate your account with the details we have.

As it has been 8 days and you haven't come back to us since I can only assume you have managed to activate you services, if this isn't the case please let us know.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos